RoboAI Health research entity
At SAMK, we have gathered our research, development, and innovation activities into research centres. Wellbeing and health technology is one of these research areas. Research in wellbeing and health technology is concentrated in the RoboAI Research and Development Centre, a joint centre of SAMK and the Tampere University Pori Unit. We call the research entity RoboAI Health.
The themes we are working on:
- User-centred technology solutions (automation and robotics, mobile and gaming technologies, 3D design and printing, artificial intelligence, data analytics).
- Service design and technology deployment.
- Promoting the secondary use of health data and exploiting the data pool.
- Impact monitoring (health & wellbeing, quality of life, costs) and user and usability research.
- Cross-sectoral knowledge and information transfer.
Our diverse research projects contribute to the development of the sector at regional, national, and international level. Wellbeing analytics makes healthcare more efficient by using data in a customer-oriented way. Wellbeing technology focuses on developing solutions that make everyday life easier for people with disabilities. We offer testing and research services for wellbeing and health technology to companies and social and health care operators through the Satakunta Testbed activities.
Visit research centre's website
Find out more about wellbeing and health technology research on the RoboAI Research and Development Centre’s own website. We call the research entity RoboAI Health.