Equipment recommendations, students' laptop
- A computer which complies with these recommendations can be used in all degree programmes. A lighter version is sufficient for most programmes, e.g. in the Faculty of Health and Welfare and Business Administration.
- It is likely that a tablet is enough in most degree programmes. However, this is not yet certain and the requirements will be specified in the first year.
- Windows operating system
- At least 4 Gt of main memory, preferably 8 Gt
- 3–4 years of guarantee is recommended, (for example the extension of the guarantee)
- At least Full HD screen
- SSD disc, 120G or bigger
- A good battery, which lasts several hours
- An integrated camera
You can use Microsoft Office programs freely. You can download them to your computer or use the web applications or both.
You also have OneDrive for Business available, where you can save your files and share files with other students and teachers.
Part of the programs used in studies can be downloaded to your computer. The programs which cannot be downloaded will be downloaded in the IT classrooms.