Extended library hours in SAMK Campus Rauma
Self-service hours from 7 am to 7 pm.
Library customers can use SAMK Library in Rauma also when the library is not staffed. Students are able to use the facilities and materials on workdays from 7 am to 7 pm. Outside of staffed service hours a library card is required to enter the library.
There are service hours on weekdays from 9 am to 4 pm.
During self-service hours, you will be able to:
- come into the library with a library card
- return books using the self-service return shelf or book drop
- borrow and renew items using the self-service machine
- collect your holds using the self-service station
- use other library facilities and items
For assistance from a member of library staff, please visit the library between 9 am and 4 pm from Monday to Friday. The library staff guides how to use the self-service system and a library card in your smartphone.
Please, avoid noise and treat other users with consideration.
To prevent and resolve misuse the premises have surveillance cameras and your identification data is recorded when you use the self-service library. Please see the code of conduct.