For students starting their studies in autumn 2019, the tuition fee will be 9.500 € per academic year for non-EU/EEA students in each Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree programme tuitioned in English. Students are able to apply for a scholarship that covers 50 % of the tuition fee. Detailed updated information about the new tuition fees and scholarships will be available on these pages by 10 December, 2018.
The fees will not concern those students who
- have obtained their study right before spring 2017
- have started their studies before 1st August 2017
- are citizens of EU/EEA/Switzerland
- have an EU Blue Card
- have a continuous residence permit card in Finland, Type A permit
- have a permanent residence permit card in Finland, Type P permit
- have an EU residence permit for third-country citizens with long-term residence permit card in Finland (Type P-EU)
- have an EU Family Member's Residence Card in Finland
Read carefully: Exemption from tuition fees
If you are unsure about whether you'd be subject to tuition fees, check the 'Am I required to pay tuition fees?' section on the Studyinfo.fi application site.
Scholarships and grants
SAMK admits scholarships only for those students who are obliged to pay the tuition fees. Student can receive a scholarship only for application.
+358 2 623 4801