Exemption from tuition fees
There is a tuition fee applicable to students who are not citizens of countries of the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland. You are exempted from paying the tuition fee if you have one of the documents mentioned below.
If you have one of the following documents, you are exempted from paying the tuition fee:
- Passport or identity card to indicate the citizenship of EU/EEA/Switzerland
- EU Blue Card
- Continuous residence permit card in Finland, Type A permit
- EU Family Member's Residence Card in Finland
- Permanent residence permit card in Finland, Type P permit
- EU residence permit for third-country citizens with long-term residence permit card in Finland (Type P-EU)
Please note that you have to send a copy of the document which you use as a basis for exemption to the Satakunta University of Applied Sciences Admissions Office latest by 30 November 2017.
You can scan the document and send it by email to the address: admissions(a)samk.fi
+358 2 623 4801