Soteekki birthday party is always popular among children.
Services for various age groups, home and work place
- Home visits for the aged, family caregivers and families with children
- Services for helpers
- Help for outdoor activities, recollection groups, hobby crafts groups for the aged
- Children’s play area and family club
- TerveSynttärit birthday
- Club activities for schools, making friends during the break
- Physical exercise for special groups, balance groups, gym groups, groups for physical exercise in water
- TYHY days (work well-being) and health projects
- Testing, guiding and advising services for health and functional ability
- Physical exercise services for companies and communities
- Courses and tailor-made services
Soteekki – strong together!
Service Centre Soteekki
044 710 3660 (9 a.m. – 3 p.m. on weekdays)
Sibyl Szedressy from Switzerland started her Rehabilitation education at SAMK in the autumn of 2018. Sibyl, who runs her own private physiotherapy company in Geneva, had been looking for a Master´s degree education for a long time.
Physiotherapy Education at Satakunta University of Applied Sciences has been awarded the World Confederation for Physical Therapy (WCPT) Certificate of Accreditation for five years with conditions.