6 th of April 2020, start at 9.30-17.00
Main target groups: wood industry, international business students (SAMK)
The webinar is free of charge.
DIGITAL MARKETING, E-COMMERCE AND SOCIAL MEDIA IN CHINA
Luis Galan, CEO of 2 Open
9:00 – 9:15 Welcoming speech by LEF Network and intro of the EU SME Centre
9:15 – 10:30
Introduction to Digital Marketing, Social Media and E-Commerce in China
• Overview of China’s relevant digital marketing and e-commerce platforms
• Analysis of relevant e-commerce channels in China
• Comparison between E-Commerce and Cross border E-Commerce
• Case studies of how companies successfully adapted to China’s digital environment
10:30 – 10:40 Q&A
10:40 – 10:45 Break
10:45 – 12:15
Zoom in on Digital Marketing, Social Media and E-Commerce in China’s Wood Sector
• Introduction to Digital Marketing and E-Commerce for companies operating in China’s wood sector (e.g. furniture, floor or interior decoration companies)
• Introduction to furniture/floor/interior decoration companies that overcame challenges and/or successfully adapted to China’s digital environment
• Analysis of processes/procedures the companies discussed went through
12:15 – 12:30 Q&A
PREPARATION AND EXHIBITION OF TRADE FAIRS IN CHINA
Bart Horsten CEO of Horsten International and Michal Klaczynski (China IPR SME Helpdesk)
14:00 – 14:30 Preparing for Trade Fairs in China
Overview of the trade fair landscape in China –Why exhibiting in China?
14:30 – 15:45
How to prepare for Trade Fairs in China
- What to do in preparation for a trade fair in China?
- Which fair should I choose to attend if I operate in the wood sector?
- Review of main trade fairs in China in the furniture sector
- Practical tips for attending and exhibiting in a trade fair in China
- How to make your follow-up successful?
- Case studies in the wood sector
15:45 – 15:55 Q&A
15:55 – 16:00 Break
16:00 – 16:45
How to Protect Your Intellectual Property when exhibiting at Trade Fairs?
• Key protection measures SMEs can take before attending trade fairs in China
• Study Cases
16:45 – 17:00 Q&A and final remarks
The registration is open online until 3.4.2020 at the following link: https://ej.uz/LEF_TRAINING_4
The link to online training will be sent by e-mail upon registration.
More information: Mikko Lehtonen, mikko.lehtonen(at)samk.fi, +358 44 710 6362
For more information on the project, please visits http://www.lefnetworkchina.eu/