Welcome to Satakunta University of Applied Sciences!
Satakunta University of Applied Sciences organizes an International Summit online on 14–15 December 2021. The theme of the summit will be “Virtual learning and cooperation”. We are glad to invite our international partners to participate in this virtual event!
The aim of our summit is to collect best practices of virtual learning and cooperation: how the higher education institutions cooperate, teach and learn virtually? The days will consist of keynote speeches, workshops, sharing of best practices and online networking. Time will also be reserved for online meetings with our academic staff to discuss future cooperation in the framework of the Erasmus+ programme, research cooperation and other joint projects.
Please find below the preliminary programme of the week. The final programme will be published closer to December.
We warmly welcome colleagues and representatives of our partner universities worldwide to participate in our International Summit in December 2021! You can find the registration form below in the section Registration.
General inquiries: email@example.com
Noora Maja - EU countries
Sanna Juhantalo - countries outside of Europe
One week prior to the summit:
Online networking days for project presentations, individual meetings, project meetings, virtual campus tours, etc.
Tuesday 14th December
The programme starts at 10am Finnish time with an Opening Plenary.
- Building blended double Master’s: Integrating academic and international affairs
- Online co-operation with working life
- Educational Travel & Innovative learning perspectives
- Digitalization in Maritime sector
Keynote Speech at 12–13 (Finnish time): Sustainable Development Goals in Curriculum Development, founder and chairman Harri Ketamo, HeadAI
- eSAMK digital learning
- Deep Dive into Sustainable Development Goals in Curriculum Development
- COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology) network ‘Women on the Move’ – experiences on international online co-teaching (workshop by University Consortium of Pori)
Wednesday 15th December
The programme starts at 9.30am Finnish time.
- Digital collaboration workshop series
- Level of digital transformation and digital maturity of businesses
- SAMKs international activities and Cross-institutional cooperation between University Consortium of Pori and SAMK
Keynote Speech at 10–11 (Finnish time): Asta Raami
Keynote Speech at 12.30–13.30 (Finnish time): Advancing Digital Learning: experiences from Aalto Online Learning, docent, Ph.D. Tomi Kauppinen
The summit will end with a Networking Event.
The summit will be hosted by the dean of the Faculty of Technology, Ms Marika Seppälä, and a student representative.
We reserve the right to any changes.
The online registration is now open! The deadline for registrations is 30 November 2021.
Registration fee is 50€ and it will be paid after registration. In case of cancellation the fee will not be returned since all registered participants have access to the platform and materials before and after the summit.
The event is free of charge for SAMK staff members.