Intensive Programme 22 – 28 April 2018, Pori Finland
Satakunta University of Applied Sciences (SAMK) is proud to be the host of the year's 2018 intensive programme in April. The event will be held at SAMK's brand-new campus in Pori.
Students are expected to arrive on Sunday 22 April and leave on Saturday 28 April. A detailed description of the programme and what students are expected to prepare prior to the start of the programme will be provided in advance.
Intensive Programme Each Year
Each year one week intensive programme is hosted by one of the member institutions. IP week enables students to develop their intercultural competencies around an understanding of:
- The social determinants of health in different European countries
- The impact of globalisation on health
- Policy-making processes and approaches to policy analysis and evaluation across different health and social care systems
- Different models of organisation and delivery of health and social care services
- The principles of nursing care and the role of the nursing profession within health and social care practices in different European countries.