Are you interested in working as a part-time teacher: submit an open application (firstname.lastname@example.org). CV + application (teaching experience, subjects taught, etc.)
Information about the recruitment process
Each recruitment is important to us and each encounter is unique. We want to excel in recruitment as well and we are continuously working to become better at it.
Was there something that made you think or wonder in our recruitment process? What else would you have wanted to know? Do you have development ideas? Contact us email@example.com
SAMK offers its employees benefits such as
- internal training with a significant annual training budget
- general and occupational health care
- sports and cultural benefits (including massage) supporting the well-being of the staff
- on-campus dining and other possible lunch options
- staff club activities
- a wide range of benefits related to competence development, such as free open university and in-house training
- access to CampusMoWe sports facilities (e.g. gym, group exercise, ball games)
SAMK as told by employees
Artists have been graduating from Kankaanpää for over 50 years. The campus employs around a dozen visual arts professors, project workers, and part-time teachers. Tomas Regan started teaching the graphic arts in Kankaanpää in early 2020.
Teppo Lundell, Senior Lecturer of Business Competence, has worked at the SAMK Campus Rauma for 18 years. Currently, Lundell works as a project management expert at the Maritime Logistics Research Centre and leads the Academy of Business and Technology, where SAMK students work on real problems and development projects of companies