Center for Tourism Business Development
Each recruitment is important to us and each encounter is unique. We want to excel in recruitment as well and we are continuously working to become better at it.
Was there something that made you think or wonder in our recruitment process? What else would you have wanted to know? Do you have development ideas? email@example.com
SAMK staff's thoughts on SAMK as an employer:
Welcome to SAMK!
Taking care of well-being at work is important to us. A well-functioning and successful corporate culture is one of the factors in well-being at work. We focus on strengthening the following features in well-being at work:
- A culture that values expertise
- A culture of immediate and equal intervention
- A culture of open interaction and trust
- A culture of enthusiasm and renewal
- A culture that boldly focuses on the essentials
Among other things, SAMK offers its employees the following benefits
- internal training with a significant annual training budget
- general and occupational health care
- sports and cultural benefits (including massage) supporting the well-being of the staff
- on-campus dining and other possible lunch options
- staff club activities
- a wide range of benefits related to competence development, such as free open university and in-house training
Employees' thoughts on SAMK as an employer.